1/12/2012

Review of my christmas holiday #2

Bonjour!

I joined 2 parties last christmas!!


First...


12/12


Elle girl night 
@FIAT space,aoyama



Jill stuart perfume...Vanilla Lust
So sweeeeeeeet♥


Today's dress cord is...
"Santa Clause"
tops    GAP
one piece    GREED
tights  Forever21
shoes  Melissa

My image is "Santa clause is in the midnight sky..."
I attach ribons to my tops and shoes'ancle straps!

with Runa

I made our head piece!!



guestはなんと渡辺直美さん!
面白かったし、歌ももの凄く上手かったです!



Second...

12/24

One night celebrity

@Mercedes-benz connection,roppongi

This party was hosted by Elle girl campus reporters!
http://blogs.ellegirl.jp/






accesories are displayed as ornament


I spent dreamy night♥
This night became my unforgettable Christmas eve...

That's because...

I'll write about next post!!

Bonne jornee!
Have a good day!




follow me on twitter   //   petipetite









No comments:

Post a Comment