1/27/2012

Tropical decor

Bonjour!

I'll write about 2012SS's trend
"sorbet color"
&
"art decor"

google

I think 50's art decor atmosphere is well expressed 
 in this advertisement.

Architectures in Miami  are famous for 
its style of "Tropical Decor".

Let's enjoy tropical decor world!!













google

PRADA2012SSのcollectionにもClassic car使われていましたよね。
Classic  carもTropical colorのものだと
Miami beachにいそうなピンナップガールを彷彿させて
ますますいい雰囲気が出ますね!

Sooooooo cute!!!






Look at 
"Tropical decor colours"
collection in 2012SS!!


G.V.G.V2012SS







fashion-press.com


3.1 phillip lim






style.com

 


I made summary  of "Tropical Decor"!



ART DECOR's characteristics

geometric

abstruct

streamlined



I expressed above characteristics and main colors!!

Can you image??


Bonne journee!




cf:城 一夫 「色の知識」


4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I read your blog!
      so cute♡
      plz become my reader!

      Delete
  2. Love these colours!

    Follow each other?

    http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I really like your styles!
      We haven't followed each other yet!
      I'll follow U soon :D
      I'm looking forward to your new post!

      Delete