1/22/2012

Review of my christmas holiday #3

Bonjour!
The end of january is coming!!

I'll show you my dress in ONC,One Night Celebrity!

front style

back style

I designed and made this dress!!

The concept of this dress is
"HONEY"

I express the queen bee or 
the situation of honey falling in drops.
its sense of sweet,noble,sexy,airly...
Can you feel these feeling??

I made more than 20 layers this dress's skirt.

I also make accesories!
What kinds of accesories are made??






I add 'vivid pink' to yello×black dress!
I also chose 'vivid pink' on my lip color.





I decorate plain black shoes using the same textile of dress.


The snap contest is held in this party.

My style is elected  grand prix!!
I was presented diamond!

I could be real "one night celeb" this night♥hehe




twitter :petipetite
instagram:dalmetian
tumblr: coming soon...


















5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment!!
    I looked your blog. There are full of interesting articles! I'm so excited!
    I followed you:D
    I'm glad if you look my blog XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept of Honey! How creative! <3 Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment and praise!
    I make anything!!
    I'll look your blog now!

    plz follw me:
    http://luvive2104.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for becoming a new follower! I love your dress :) xx
    Golden White Décor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I designed my dress and I coodinated "gold" accesories with my dress!

      I wanna design gold×white dress!
      It must be sooo gorgeous and sophisticated!

      Delete